Thursday, April 26, 2012

It's not you, it's me...

Of course Blogger would update their interface the minute I decide to give my site a lift...

Well, COSMOpolitique fans, I hate to say it but the time has come to give myself a make-over. Thus, I have decided to go all out and rebuild the site after refining some things. If you're still with me, and I hope you are, I'd like to introduce you to your new best friend. 

Meet...


I am so thrilled to be sharing with you once again. I will be closing the COSMOpolitique Facebook fan page at the end of the week but be sure to check out Little Black Blog BOSTON and 'like' it while you're there!

As always, you can find me on Twitter by following @NESSessCITY, Tumblr, and on my new WordPress site: Little Black Blog BOSTON.



Hope to hear from you soon!
xo, Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment